Naomi’s Garden is proud to be working with Lincolnshire County Council to provide free holiday provision for children who receive benefits-related free school meals, in Manby & Grimoldby and the surrounding villages. The programme is part of the Holiday Activities and Food (HAF) programme funded by the Department for Education. Eligible children will have access to free healthy meals and enriching activities over the summer, Christmas and Easter holidays.
This summer our provision is available to children age 5-11 years, in receipt of benefits related free school meals.
We are also able to allocate a portion of free or subsidised places to children who are not in receipt of benefits related free school meals, but who could benefit from HAF provision. These include:
- children assessed by the local authority as being in need, at risk or vulnerable
- children with an EHC (education, health and care) plan
- young carers
- looked-after children or previously looked after children
- children who have low attendance rates at school or who are at risk of exclusion
- children living in areas of high deprivation or from low-income households who are not in receipt of free school meals
- children in transition phases between nursery and primary school or primary and secondary school
- elective home educated children
- Ukrainian and Afghanistan refugees
This summer families can apply for 8 sessions of funded provision – 9th to 12th and 23rd to 26th August. (Naomi’s Garden’s provision for year 8’s and above will be available, going forward, from the Christmas 2022 school break.)
To book you will require a HAF Evoucher code which will be provided by your school. Your Evoucher will include a link that you can click on to take you to the booking site. The booking site lists all Lincolnshire HAF clubs and you can narrow your search by postcode for the most local clubs to you. If you have not received your HAF Evoucher please contact your child’s school.
Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
Please click here to view our policies